Home Decor Inspiration
Find your anchor, the inspiration for your space. Sometimes it's a print you found that has vibrant blues and aquas that instill the casual beach vibes you feel every time your toes touch the sand and the breeze dances across the breaking waves. It can be a neat lamp you brought from up North that is still funky and cool and is as unique as your style. There is no one answer to the question: "What should I put in my living space?"
Here at Coastal Furniture we start the same way each time we setup a vignette for our floor or decide on trends we show. Coming from the art world the most intimidating challenge to us was a perfectly blank canvas. Where do I start? What am I going to do with this space? Well fear not as there is no one correct answer and we will help find the best one for YOU. We can help you along the process of where you want to get and help you design a space as unique as you.
We are lifting the veil of our process with our inspiration boards we build to create the vignettes that have helped our customers design a truly Coastal space to call home for over 20 years. These are some of our recent favorites we have put together and we intend to add many more.
1. Galveston Lamp from Madison Avenue Furniture / Finish: Antique White
2. 30" Blue/White Table Lamp by Medallion Lighting
3. Octopus Print by Anastasia Musick
2. My New Favorite, Print by Anastasia Musick
1. Shenanigans print by Anastasia Musick
3. Flo Red Print by Anastasia Musick
1. Splash The Manatee
2. Andros Cabinet from Madison Avenue
3. Shell Night Light Accent Lamp in Glacier Blue from Madison Avenue
4. Beach Umbrellas Print by Anastasia Musick
8. Great Escape Print by Anastasia Musick